Saturday, September 7, 2024

Screenshot Saturday September 7, 2024

 I am trying to do every quest in the Ringing Deeps, and though I feel like I've done a ton, I have none of the three Achievement Progress goals for the area.  Too many bosses, too much candle admiration.  Also, all of those alts to move through to Darkmoon Faire.

The creatures and mini bosses in the Ringing Deeps are so cool looking, they figure here quite a bit.  Also, I keep seeing nice touches I'd like in a home of my own.


Though I scream and smash them when I see them in real life, I'm not an arachnophobe and wouldn't use the filter.   



Big Hugs!




Obstorn the Fiery




Oozemodius  Reminds me of...

My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.





I was disappointed that the cave didn't have more worms.  Although, what first appeared to be a brain- like creature was in fact a ball of worms.


Obligatory selfie in front of a bookcase.


If I had a house, it would need an alchemy lab like this.


Where the candles are made!



I can't resist it when a game has my character's name in a book or any sort of text.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sojourner of the Ringing Deeps

  There were 5 or six more quests after the last two I could see.  I persevered, did I not?  Yes, I did.  Look at that nice payoff.  Also, A...