Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Wrath Dreaming

 


Ha. As I finally have a character (Hunter) within a level of entering the Dark Portal, and questing and getting loads of gold, I find myself dreamily thinking of Wrath of the Lich King.

So many quality of life changes.  The only ones I don't see that are on my perennial list of "I wish they were here in TBC" are more mailboxes and flight paths.

I also really find the Horde domination of Kalimdor to be sooo annoying.  That horde camp for instance that stretches (or seems to) most of the way through the center of Feralas. Even worse, I had a level 37 character trying to make the ride through Feralas to Thousand Needles, and avoiding the camp left my character at the mercy of a wolf several levels higher.  Insult to injury, when you die you're in the freakish middle of the Horde Camp, so you have no choice but to go back to your body.  Grrr. Grr!

So, it is revealed that the Horde used to "own" Kalimdor, and it was given back to them in Battle For Azeroth.  See, I was so used to all of the Alliance quests and outposts from "the future" that it has been a shock seeing hardly anything there in these old world areas.   It's empty space for the Alliance with the added pain in the (someplace) of Horde outposts every two blasted feet.

Thanks for listening.

Here I found a delightful list of all of the things to do in game when Wrath comes out, whenever.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_3.0.2

2 comments:

  1. "Own" my ass.

    Just because there aren't a lot of Alliance quests in the middle doesn't mean there aren't any at all. After all, There's plenty of places in Ashenvale where --if you're Horde-- you're just asking to get jumped. And I don't buy the excuse that Blizz came up with in BfA, because that's a PvP reaction, not a PvE one.

    ReplyDelete

Atheren's Adventures

 Shouldn't have killed off my old Atheren's Adventures blog.  After I did, someone claimed the name and URL afterwards (weirdos).   ...