Thursday, September 5, 2024

New Class Options for The Dracthyr

 

As part of World of Warcraft's 20th Anniversary, Dracthyr will have these classes available to them:

Hunter

Rogue

Priest

Mage 

Warrior 

Warlock

I confess (again probably because I did not do this expansion) that I had no idea that Dracthyr have a "Visage" option so that they can look humanoid.  It sounds like the dual form available for Worgen.  I have never used a human form for my Worgen characters and I wouldn't find any appeal in it for Dracthyr either.

That said, I'd make a Hunter Dracthyr in a flash.  I'll just kill off my Dracthyr in waiting and make a new one that is a Hunter when they're available.

Read more here:   https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/news/24129657/the-dracthyr-spread-their-wings-to-new-classes

6 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm confused. Not by the announcement, but what the focus is on your two blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning. This blog is World of Warcraft, LC is for other games. I’ve actually gotten used to WordPress more than Blogger, so the YouTube additions to Blogger didn’t look right here. So I stuck them on LC ….Last Chapter. Ha couldn’t remember how to reply to comments on Blogger, either, but I got this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh it still says Anonymous though I’m logged in. Good grief.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if it makes you feel any better, but I know you well enough now that I can tell it's you just by the tone and tenor of your comments. :-D

      Delete
  4. OMG! Not easily, but Firefox works! Safari and Edge won't recognize I'm logged in on a Google Account. How's that for tone :)

    ReplyDelete

Sojourner of the Ringing Deeps

  There were 5 or six more quests after the last two I could see.  I persevered, did I not?  Yes, I did.  Look at that nice payoff.  Also, A...