Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Still Ringing In The Deeps

 I can't believe how many quests were gated behind that one quest I hadn't done.  I've spent the evening trying to methodically finish every quest in the zone, but more and more open up.  There are some really large character arcs you wouldn't want to miss.

I was able to finish Janky's quests pretty quickly and help him open a shop.  Such a grateful guy.

Atherne continues to have some pretty smooth moves.


I think she's an honorary Bronzebeard now.

Three quests are still on my map, let's hope those are the last, because Anduin has shown up and wants to meet me at the Hallowfall gate. 

Don't make the Boy King wait, I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sojourner of the Ringing Deeps

  There were 5 or six more quests after the last two I could see.  I persevered, did I not?  Yes, I did.  Look at that nice payoff.  Also, A...