Thursday, February 18, 2021

Up and Down the Character List

 There you are, enjoying your level 52 Warrior, and the Engineering I've generally ignored.  


Then you find yourself late one night playing a long unplayed low level Warrior, and you have a great time.


How about that Gnome Engineer?

 


Maybe I could go back to this character and really work on and enjoy Engineering from the ground up.  It turns out that Target Dummy, for instance, is a useful distraction, and is cute!


I love her bombs and dynamite but fights aren't lasting long enough usually for her to use them.  She's a now level 10 Warlock.  

Somehow, I started Battling Pets while she was out and about.  In the past, I only Battled Pets I wanted to "Collect".  In my Pet Journal, then, I have loads of level one and 2 pets (and up, but these are what she's running into around Kharanos/Iron Forge.)


Next thing I know I am battling every single Snow Cub and Alpine Hare I come across.  I quickly got over the "but I already have that pet" idea and just kept pitting my lowbies against the irresistible creatures.


 

I'm learning Pet Battle stuff as I go.  Much like Engineering, this is a new area of the game suddenly opening up.  



I think I'd like to keep this character in this area for awhile, what if there pets here I can't get elsewhere?

The only drawback is I really don't like the circular layout of Ironforge (or any city that has it).  Also, why on earth is there no Transmogrifier in Ironforge?  Shouldn't they add one there, and a more convenient repair guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Atheren's Adventures

 Shouldn't have killed off my old Atheren's Adventures blog.  After I did, someone claimed the name and URL afterwards (weirdos).   ...