Saturday, May 8, 2021

Atheren the Druid At Level 10

 Currently in Moonglade getting her first Druid quest.  I am not a fan of this sequence.  She'll be ready to go onward on the 18th.

 


My single character who was in a guild, I took out. There were three people online, but the leaders hadn't been on in a year, so they're obviously not getting ready for The Burning Crusade Classic version.  It is vaguely possible they are, but are doing all the talking in Discord, rather than logging in their characters to show everyone they plan to be active.

For a game version where everyone is so set on no changes from the original, doing all of the guild management and conversation outside the game seems, as always, contradictory.

My characters on Bloodsail aren't so bad off level wise, really.  If I'd played a single character instead of 10, we might imagine I'd have a 60.  Not my way.  Collect them all.

Warlock 30

Atheren Feral Druid 10

Paladin 27

Hunter 17

Druid 24

Rogue 13

Warrior 20

Mage 14

Druid 10

Priest 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Atheren's Adventures

 Shouldn't have killed off my old Atheren's Adventures blog.  After I did, someone claimed the name and URL afterwards (weirdos).   ...