Saturday, May 15, 2021

An All New Plan, An Even Better Plan, Part 5

 So, everyone moves to The Burning Crusade era. Nobody is boosted.

Somehow (considerable whining and weaseling) I now have my bestie Mr Big in the game, and my sister and brother in law. 

Huge change to have people to play along with, and to craft for.  I'm in crafter's/gatherers heaven.   Backed by my spouse who never saw a node he didn't want to track down.


This is Paladin 2 with Mr. Big.    I'm making her a Protection Paladin to try out tanking and stanking from the bottom up.  I killed off my Priest and this girl got the spot.

Atheren finally did her Class level ten Druid Quest.  Not bad at all.


She's the captain of her own ship.


We've played a lot today.  Zoned. Out.  Have a good pre-patch day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Atheren's Adventures

 Shouldn't have killed off my old Atheren's Adventures blog.  After I did, someone claimed the name and URL afterwards (weirdos).   ...