Thursday, August 5, 2021

TBC Dreaming of the Dungeon Life

Good thing my family (except my spouse) doesn't read my stuff.   I'm trying to encourage everyone to get to level 18, and let me know what character they'd like to use for a dungeon run in that family favorite, The Dead Mines.  Then I can use my crafts and looted items I've saved back to help them be ready.  I love doing this stuff.

Hmmph.  My husband is cooperative but everyone else...



I created a sheet to look as much like the "paper doll" character sheet in game and asked everyone if they'd fill it out for me for their dungeon character.


 

Doods.  My spouse gave it back right away.  The others, zippo.   Maybe if I'd put their character pictures in the middle?

I've got a bad feeling about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Atheren's Adventures

 Shouldn't have killed off my old Atheren's Adventures blog.  After I did, someone claimed the name and URL afterwards (weirdos).   ...