Saturday, March 12, 2022

Back to the Future: Outlands Adventuring

I'm such a fool. I thought I'd I'd have to wait till Wrath of the Lich King for the game to be as familiar to me as the present day game is.

Oh, no. Upon reaching Hellfire Peninsula with my Hunter, man, everything is "right where I left it".  I know where quests are, I know the map before it's filled in.  Home again, home again.  

I've remarked in the past different areas of the game seem cut off from each other, they aren't the same thinking, somehow.  It starts right here.

The money and xp drops into your pocket.  Your armor rewards are great, or sell for nice gold.  There are dailies.  It's so night and day from "the Old World".

I will say the stories are better in the Old World.  Also, I really hate to see my beloved treasure chests go by the wayside.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Atheren's Adventures

 Shouldn't have killed off my old Atheren's Adventures blog.  After I did, someone claimed the name and URL afterwards (weirdos).   ...